G'Day Mates!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#SoWorthIt


    During my time in Australia I knew I was going to meet lots of awesome new people and I have, but being able to meet Melissa and her family and friends and spending time hanging out with them has honestly been the best experience of this trip. They are just such fun, interesting, down to Earth, genuinely good people. It’s crazy to me that five weeks ago I travelled across the world and met people that I would now consider such good friends. It kind of shows the whole “not so different” aspect of traveling, as well as the idea of things happening for a reason because if it hadn’t been for KSS allowing Central to place us there or for Mel being willing to take me and accept me with all the other things she has going on, none of it would’ve happened. Basically what I’m saying is it’s been incredible and I am truly sad to see it end, but very grateful for everything that has gotten me here.